24/7 Water Restoration
When an emergency happens at your building or in your home, you want EverReady taking care of you. We operate with a combined value of Savings, Service, and Speed that cannot be beat.
Our savings is where we can really separate ourselves from our competitors. There are many large restoration companies that can accomplish the service part of the process, but when it comes to the price they cannot compete with us. We can accomplish Speed, Service and Savings because we have diverse lines of business that all complement each other well and allow us to drive value for our customers at a lower price. There are many aspects that help us drive pricing as well – low overhead, word of mouth growth, a team that moves at a pace faster than the others, and ownership that gets their hands dirty in the field. Right off the top we can operate at 10% lower than the industry standard pricing everyone charges and that is just the start!
Service and communication are very important in business, but they are even more critical when you are dealing with an emergency. If your basement went from dry at night to an inch of sewer water in the morning or if a pipe broke in one of your tenant’s spaces at one of your buildings – it is very important that the job is handled by someone who has taken care of this type of emergency many times before. Our team is very well versed when it comes to customer service and communication and are able to walk our customers thru the entire process. Our team has many years of experience in the restoration industry and have seen it all.
Our speed and response time is second to none when an emergency hits! We respond faster and more consistently than our competition. On any given day EverReady has 9 truck mounted carpet cleaning vans driving around the greater St. Louis Area ready to respond at a moment’s notice. When we say speed we mean our technicians showing up (not just a Project Manager), walking you through the process, and then getting everything done as soon as possible.
In addition to handling a water or sewer loss situation of any size, we also provide bio hazard clean up, fire remediation, and light mold mitigation. If you are a property manager, please call us to set up a meeting and let us go more in depth on how we can help you when an emergency happens. If you are reading this and have an emergency right now, call us and let us take care of you!
- RAPID RESPONSE after hours emergencies within 60 minutes of you contacting us
- SERVICE YOU CAN TRUST as our team of professionals ensure the job is done to industry standards, and on-time as promised
- FAIR PRICING and in-depth bids for any size project — no matter how big or small
- Let us show you how easy it is to streamline your carpet cleaning needs without breaking your budget.
The Four Pillars of Our Success
- on-call 24/7/365 with same-day and next-day service
- ready-to-roll with a commercial fleet standing by throughout the St. Louis Metro area
- able to respond to your emergency within 60 minutes of contacting us
- utilizing the latest equipment and techniques to ensure the job is done right
- dedicated to finding an immediate remedy to your unique situation
- finding ways to save you money and time so you can get back to business
- taking the time to walk every bid with you
- giving you up-front pricing with customized solutions
- cross-training our professional, experienced technicians maximizes results and minimizes the impact on you
- As a family-owned business, we are large enough to handle any size job, yet small enough for everyone to be on a first name basis. Treating you as a part of our family ensures long-term relationships with shorter response times and an ongoing commitment to keep you on budget.
GIVE US A CALL at 314-925-7424 the
next time you need…
Carpet Cleaning & Repair
24/7 Water Restoration